The Marketing Assistant supports the team by helping to communicate the Veritas mission to the world through compelling and helpful content. You’ll wear a lot of different hats in this position and will have many opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Assist with marketing and promoting Veritas Media, Bellingham Tonight Show, and Studio V
- Manage all owned social media channels, and write and publish content.
- Research and stay current with trends in social media, email, and promotion.
- Communicate professionally with clients, sponsors, and partners
- Work within timelines and precise schedules of deliverables
- Representing and promoting the Veritas brand online and in the community
- Strong portfolio of written work
- Basic understanding of video marketing, its benefits, and use cases.
- Intermediate knowledge of marketing and sales
- Experience using marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Spark)
- Ability to write and communicate clearly with good punctuation and spelling
- Thorough understanding of how to use and optimize videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram & Facebook.
- Understanding of different analytics platforms (Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
Veritas Media provides benefits to its employees. Benefits include medical, IRA retirement options, and competitive salaries.