The Line Producer is the point person between all aspects of production and our clients. They manage and coordinate the financial and logistical success of every project and keep the team on track and moving forward.
- Staffing projects with appropriate resources
- Managing a database of contractors and vendors
- Managing the budget for projects
- Schedules pre-production, production and post-production tasks.
- Aligning communication between the production team and clients.
- Working within timelines and precise schedules of deliverables
- Representing and promoting the Veritas brand online and in the community
- 3 years in an active producer role within the video industry
- Understanding of the commercial video production process
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to write and communicate clearly with good punctuation and spelling
- Working connections with local contractors and freelancers (ideal, but not necessary).
Veritas Media provides benefits to its employees. Benefits include medical, IRA retirement options, and competitive salaries.